Sunday, January 17, 2016

Oscar Nominated Animated Shorts (2015)

It's time to go through the Oscar nominations again! The past four years I made analyses of the Oscar nominated short films, which I really enjoy doing, so here I go again!

Below is a list of the animated short films that got nominated, the people that got credited for it as well as the studios involved in the creation.

In the posts that are to follow I'll cover a synopsis of the short film, it's accomplishments, a bit of backstory about the makers and my personal analysis too, I'll just see what I can find!
(Full list of Oscar nominees can be found here: http://oscar.go.com/nominees )


Animated short film nominations:

Bear Story (Historia De Un Oso)
Gabriel Osorio, director, and Pato Escala, producer
(Punkrobot Animation Studio)



















Prologue
Richard Williams, director, and Imogen Sutton, producer
(Animation Masterclass)



















Sanjay's Super Team
Sanjay Patel, director, and Nicole Grindle, producer
(Pixar Animation Studios)



















We Can't Live without Cosmos
Konstantin Bronzit, director
(Melnitsa Animation Studio)



















World of Tomorrow
Don Hertzfeldt, director
(Bitter Films)



















I didn't know of any of these except that I knew of Prologue beforehand. It'll be nice going into this blind! I wonder how I'm going to get my hands on some these though.. Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment