Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Orgesticulanismus

If you decide to watch this, at least watch it until the dancing starts. It's got a very intense, sober, heavy intro and I would hate for you to miss out on everything this clip has to offer. So no, it's not all as heavy.

I do not pretend to fully understand this, but I guess I must give this some kind of introduction. This is a tribute to BenoƮt Labaye, who suffered from multiple sclerosis, and tells about his inner landscape using animations. Yet most understanding is in the feeling this film gives you, it is in your own thoughts where you can find meaning in this. Well that sounds awfully vague. A better way to say it is this; a description doesn't come close to the experience, so go watch it!

My reason for sharing it is in fact the animation itself, so if you need a reason to watch it, there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment