Monday, July 15, 2013

Brats (Sales Gosses)

Here's a fun little something for you to enjoy while the blog is going through a post-drought.
It tells the short story of an eagle dad and his brat kids.

It was a graduation project for LISAA in Paris.
The credits are at the bottom of the post, and because I don't want to spoil anything, I've put my comments below the clip too.





Only thing I missed was the dad kicking them out of the nest and them magically being able to fly. I was expecting it the whole time. Maybe they thought it was just too predictable. It's a fun gem nonetheless! Great visual style and the animations were top notch. They did a great job all around.

For the people who have played Ni No Kuni, you know why this reminds me of that game :P.


Alexis Kerjosse - (RĂ©alisation / Animation) - alexiskerjosse-book.blogspot.com
Hassan Bensmaine - (Rigg / Animation) - wix.com/bensmaineh/bensart
Emmanuelle Ngan Sing - (Compositing artist) - emma-ngansing.blogspot.fr
Marine Villette - (Colorscript / Animation ) - le-nid-de-marmotte.blogspot.fr
Delphine Zombo-Ngelega - (Animation) - nana-eo.blogspot.fr

Musique :
Antoine DuchĂȘne - antoineduchene.com/

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Absolutely my pleasure!! It was worth the post :)

      I saw your animation portfolio by the way, I really loved it. Good stuff!

      Good luck for the future :)

      Delete