Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Initiative 1/4 - Living Lines Library

The next couple of days I'll be posting on four of my favorite online animation initiatives (that I know of). If there are more that you think I should add to this list, don't hesitate to let me know.

The first on this list is Living Lines Library, which is probably one of the biggest archives out there of animation work in progresses and concept design drawings of all kinds of different movies. I haven't seen any 3D tests on there, but I might be mistaken because I haven't seen everything, but it's filled with pencil tests of animations. I really recommend taking a look and see how the masters approach their characters and animations.

Living Lines Library Blog
http://livlily.blogspot.com/


Here's some examples of what you can find on there:

Tarzan


Cobbler and the Thief


Scar - Lion King



How to Train your Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment